Vision Wealth Advisors
1. The only basis for a long-term, successful client/advisor relationship is ABSOLUTE mutual trust.
2. An investment portfolio is NOTHING unless it is used in the context of a plan.
3. Inflation is real, currency typically loses some of its purchasing power EVERY DAY and our investments MUST be positioned to maintain purchasing power.
4. Equities (stocks) — or the partial ownership of the Quality Companies of America and the World — have been far more successful than bonds or CDs in fighting inflation over long periods.
5. An investor’s behavior (to panic or not to panic) with his investments has far more to do with his success than the money manager he chooses.
6. There is no evidence that ANYONE can consistently predict the next downturn or upturn in the financial markets.
7. Enlisting the services of an advisor can be very beneficial to long-term planning. Of course there is a fee for these services. This fee will vary and is over and above the fees charged by the investment managers we choose. Included in our fee: Retirement and goal income planning, portfolio design, insurance planning basic estate planning, and more. Last, but far from least, IMPECCABLE SERVICE.
8. UNCERTAINTY is CERTAIN. Harry Truman said “The only thing new in the world is the history you do not know.” Legendary investor Sir John Templeton said, "Among the four most dangerous words in investing are ‘It's different this time.'”
9. In order to be a successful long-term investor, OPTIMISM must be our mindset. Though we cannot possibly know HOW the future will be alright, we must remember THAT it will be alright.
That’s who we are and what we believe. We have mentioned some things we can and can’t do. Now we would be delighted to answer any questions you may have.